As with TinyFugue, one communicates with Stimmtausch via commands starting with
/. When you send a line that starts with
/, the client first searches for a builtin by that name, then searches for a macro by that name.
- Connect to the specified world/server/connection string. The argument is required
- Disconnect from the specified connection. If no argument is provided, it disconnects from the current world.
- Switch to the given world. If called as
/fg >, it switches one world in the given direction. As a shortcut for those, you can also use
/fgwithout a direction or connection is equivalent to
- Rotate to the next active world in that direction. For example,
/>until it hits a world with more lines (stopping at the current world if it doesn’t find it).
- Disconnects from all worlds and quits the program.
/syslog [level] [message]
- Simple test command that logs a message to the system log at the given level (which can be
- Quit Stimmtausch
- Redraw the screen
- Rotate one world to the right or left (equivalent to
- Rotate to the next active world to the right or left (equivalent to